ERP software for food & beverage manufacturers
Let us help you do better…
Columbus knows how to make clients more successful by adapting and implementing proven, Microsoft-based ERP solution sets to maximize the efficiency and overall business performance of food & beverage manufacturing companies.
With deep engagement in the food industry, we build targeted solution sets on top of the reliable Microsoft platform that deliver value and ROI faster. Our solutions often meet 80% of the industry requirements right off, and with individual adaption, you will experience the full impact on your business performance at a lower total cost of ownership.
We help you streamline processes to optimize your business in a professional, yet pragmatic way. Our proven SureStep+ process and unique solution sets ensure a faster and less expensive implementation.
By upgrading your legacy system to a Columbus end-to-end business application, your business will achieve:
Improved operational efficiency and collaboration in the supply chain
Streamlining the integration of all your supply chain processes is crucial to stay competitive, and we can help you:
- Manage your items throughout the whole value chain, yield scrap, waste, co- and by-products, grades, etc.
- Control and plan your stock, production, packaging and distribution
- Improve collaboration between stock, production and packaging/distribution to manage product perish ability and optimize your production capacity, warehousing and cash flow
- Reduce manual and double registration operations
- Avoid break downs and interruptions in your manufacturing process
- Manage different ways of processing your products at multiple sites
Improved basis for optimal business decision through increased visibility
Real time access to accurate business metrics is vital for your ability to make optimal business decisions, quickly and effectively. We can help you:
- Understand precisely where your business gains and loses money
- Optimize performance through business intelligence, data mining, analytics and KPI monitoring
- Break down organizational or multiple systems barriers to extract isolated data and deliver critical information to management and employees
Improved food safety and reduced risk
Your ability to deal with food threats, compliance, and regulations and provide swift data may prove a powerful competitive advantage. We can help you:
- Integrate government regulations in your processes for facilities, packaging, food safety, taxes, environmental protection, food ingredient and nutrition labeling, and worker health and safety
- Comply with environmental programs and regulations such as HACCP
- Implement preventive measures, e.g. to minimize risk and manage/control quality
- Implement reactive measures, e.g. Track & Trace
- With more than 20 years in the market and 6.000 successful business cases, Microsoft recognizes Columbus as a global top 3 partner in the food manufacturing industry.