SureStep+ Implementation Methodology
Our proven SureStep+ methodology ensures 30% faster and less expensive implementations for distribution businesses.
There is nothing more important to Columbus than a satisfied customer. At Columbus we have the very best people working with our world class solutions to ensure your success. We complete this picture with our industry-leading implementation methodology – SureStep+.
At Columbus the implementation methodology is a key component of the solution. Our proven SureStep+ process and unique solution sets ensure a faster and less expensive implementation of truly flexible and future-safe ERP, CRM, BI and related business applications. By scoping bite-sized projects and phases, Columbus enables distributors to adapt their solutions and realise value, based on investment staging.
A successful ERP implementation means:
- Your business will be able to reap the rewards of your new solution with value delivered early
- Your project will be delivered on time
- Your project costs will be managed with no unforeseen overspend
- Your users will be proficient and excited about their new solution
- You will improve the operational efficiency and increase the competitive advantage of your business
How does SureStep+ help you meet your business goals?
SureStep+ has been developed from years of product, industry and implementation experience. We have taken the standard Microsoft SureStep methodology and significantly enhanced it based on over 6,000 Columbus projects. SureStep+ is aligned with the PMI (Project Management Institute) and contains clearly defined roles and process ownership utilizing RACI – VS.
- Ensures that all member of the implementation team are aligned and working towards the same goals and expectations
- Ensures that everything is well documented so that even if there are changes in the team there is no data loss or delay
- Includes a number of different project types depending on the size and complexity of your business so that your implementation methodology fits your implementation
- Is a methodology that Columbus uses across all 40 global offices to ensure consistency and has been designed for both national and international implementations