Columbus Manufacturing Know How Guide
How to Improve Operational Efficiency
"Discrete Manufacturing is increasingly becoming a highly competitive and global industry. To succeed in today’s fast paced market place it is essential for discrete manufacturers to maximize operational efficiency...This guide to discrete manufacturing is designed to be a quick yet eff ective reference for executives to understanding and achieving operational effi ciency in four easily implementable steps. Each step will give a high level overview of the concept, support the concept with proof points from industry analyst research as well as from real manufacturers’ experiences, and end with a discussion of how Columbus technology and services can play a supporting role."
- p2 "How to Improve Operational Efficiency"
Columbus has gathered the experiences and best advice of manufacturing customers and experts in 4 topical guides. In this one, we discuss how to achieve operational efficiency in four easily implementable steps:
- Improve forecast and budget accuracy through an integrated approach to financial planning and budgeting
- Increase supply chain visibility and collaboration with trading partners
- Optimize inventory levels through the use of Lean tools throughout the enterprises
- Reduce inefficiencies in the Engineering Change Orders process by creating a single version of the truth
To download your copy of this free guide, fill out the form on the right and start reading right now.