We Know Manufacturing
Let us help you do better…
Columbus knows how to make manufacturers more successful by developing and implementing proven Microsoft Dynamics solutions to maximize efficiency and the overall business performance of manufacturers.
With our in depth knowledge on the manufacturing industry, Columbus develops manufacturing ERP solutions that meet more than 80% of industry requirements out of the box. Built on the award-winning Microsoft Dynamics AX platform, ColumbusManufacturing’s business solutions deliver value and ROI faster and at a lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
Manufacturing ERP Solutions from Columbus
Kevin Bull, Columbus Product Strategy Advisor, outlines ERP software benefits from help in delivering the right level of service at the least cost to cost tracking, compliance managment and more.
Our extensive background implementing manufacturing ERP solutions gives us the edge to help you optimize your business. A manufacturing ERP solution from Microsoft and Columbus will streamline processes and deliver deeper business intelligence with enhanced reporting and forecasting.
Columbus has developed RapidValue, a business process modeling solution that helps manufacturers implement best practices. Built inside of Microsoft Dynamics AX, RapidValue speeds up implementation times by providing a templated ERP implementation approach.
Our proven SureStep+ implementation methodology and manufacturing industry business solutions ensure a faster and less expensive implementation.
By implementing a Columbus end-to-end manufacturing ERP solution, your business will:
Increase supply chain collaboration & improve operational efficiency
Integrating and streamlining supply chain processes is crucial to stay competitive. Columbus can help you:
- Replace disparate systems with a single standardized platform and reduce operating costs
- Increase efficiency by reducing raw material inventory closing periods and production run preparation time by streamlining and improving processes
- Increase production without increasing overhead
- Reduce the time spent on routine maintenance and overall maintenance costs
- Improve OTIF (On Time In Full) service levels and collaboration between business units
- Improve supply chain efficiency by consolidating operations and warehousing
- Increase efficiency of dealer network and multi-language/currency operations
Gain deeper Business Intelligence & Enhanced KPI Monitoring Abilities
Real time access to accurate business metrics is vital to making quick, effective and optimal business decisions. Columbus can help you:
- Access critical information across manufacturing operations, improving visibility and margins
- Reduce financial reporting time through easily accessible reports
- Use business intelligence, data mining, analytics and real time KPI monitoring to optimize performance across the business
- Quickly identify peers and best in class manufacturers’ tactics for effective benchmarking on KPIs, such as on-time and complete shipments, successful new product introductions and profitability
Reduce ERP implementation time and total cost of ownership
Columbus is committed to faster implementations and easier ongoing administration through SureStep+ and RapidValue, our predefined best practice set up and configuration.
Columbus can help you:
- Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and implement your manufacturing ERP solution faster with less need for 3rd party customization
- Reduce time and cost of employee training due to the native Microsoft Office integration and familiar look and feel
- Reduce accounting and administrative head counts
- Improve customer service and governance without increasing overhead
With more than 20 years in the market and 6,000 successful implementations, Microsoft recognizes Columbus as a top 3 global manufacturing partner.