SureStep+ Implementation Methodology
Meet your manufacturing business goals with our proven methodology
There is nothing more important to Columbus than a satisfied customer. At Columbus, we have the top industry professionals working with our world-class manufacturing ERP solution to ensure your success.
We complete this picture with SureStep+, our industry-leading implementation methodology. SureStep+ is a key component of the ColumbusManufacturing ERP software solution. SureStep+ is proven process that ensures a faster, more successful and less expensive Microsoft Dynamics ERP implementation .
What a successful manufacturing ERP implementation means:
- Your business will recognize the value of your new solution earlier and reap the rewards sooner
- Your project will be delivered on time
- Your project costs will be managed with no unforeseen overspend
- Your users will be proficient and excited about their new solution
- You will improve the operational efficiency and increase the competitive advantage of your business
SureStep+ can help you meet your business goals
- Aligns teams - Ensures all members of the implementation team are, working toward the same goals and expectations
- Documents everything -Never data loss or delay due to staff changes
- Fits your business - Includes a number of different project types crafted for the size and complexity of your business, so your implementation methodology fits your implementation
- Ensures consistency - Designed for both national and international implementations, Columbus uses SureStep+ across all 40 of it’s global offices,
SureStep+ has been developed from over 20 years of product, manufacturing industry and ERP implementation experience. Columbus has taken the standard Microsoft Sure Step methodology and significantly enhanced it based on over 6,000 successful ERP implementation projects.
SureStep+ is aligned with the PMI (Project Management Institute) and contains clearly defined roles and process ownership utilizing RACI – VS.