Microsoft Dynamics SL
Today’s project-driven organizations face constant change. Companies must manage growing customer demand and keep up with strict compliance regulations – all while reducing operating costs. To stay ahead of the competitive and remain profitable, companies need to get more from their existing technology investments.
Microsoft Dynamics SL delivers the familiar user experience your people need; insight to fuel the results your customers want; and new ways for your project-driven business to adapt and thrive in a connected world.
Increase work productivity and customer service efficiencies
Increase productivity by giving people quick access to the information they need. By using a familiar solution that delivers greater automation for common tasks, you can streamline business processes, reduce errors and improve customer service. We can help you:
- Manage your day with activity panes, role-based menus and quick lists that make it easy to prioritize specific job tasks
- Quickly find what you need with enhanced menu search features and history lists
- Improve customer service efficiencies with the ability to enter service calls for multiple companies in the same form and create duplicate service calls by selecting from previously entered calls
- Transform document management and make it easy to share information with employees, customers and vendors using Microsoft SharePoint
- Connect transactions using a single view of accounts payable transactions and un-reconciled purchasing transactions
Drive business value and insight across your business
Microsoft Dynamics SL gives you real-time access to critical reporting data, enhanced time reporting capabilities and specialized tools and reports to manage your compliance regulations – all with the convenience of 24/7 web-based access for remote workers. We can help you:
- Simplify compliance and keep up with contractor regulations by allocating labor and item costs based on a period or date range
- Get the right information with job summaries and supporting reports designed specifically for contractor jobs
- Enable project administrators to monitor and correct project postings using a security-enhanced auditing tool
- Keep projects moving forward by giving team members and managers convenient, web-based access from any location, at anytime
Connect your business by bringing people, processes, and systems together
With Microsoft Dynamics SL you can take advantage of the web services architecture that gives flexible integrations with a host of applications and platforms. We can help you:
- Work confidently with access to comprehensive project data, such as resource assignments, budgets, revenue and allocations
- Reduce duplicate data entry and help ensure accuracy with mapped information that is current in both applications
- Improve your budgets with the ability to view prior performance, including time-phased labor by resource and monitor labor and expense by resource assignment
- Streamline inventory management with automatic project inventory allocations that occur when you place a purchase order
- Improve customer satisfaction with consolidated project billing that incudes shipped material, labor and expenses on a single invoice
Microsoft Dynamics SL delivers value for your business in three important ways. First, you can increase your return on investment as you boost productivity and create new ways to control expenses, helping to drive profitability. Second, Microsoft Dynamics SL offers interoperability with the other technologies you already use in your organization to help lower your total cost of ownership. And finally, you can achieve maximum benefit from your technology investment through improved time to value, especially when you don’t want or need an extensive IT infrastructure.
Microsoft Dynamics SL is designed to empower your people to be more productive and your systems to last longer, with the ability to scale to accommodate growth while delivering the insight you need to respond quickly in an ever-changing world of business.