What is ERP?
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems integrate both internal and external business information across an entire organization, encompassing all aspects of the business. Finance is connected to manufacturing, which is connected to customer relationship management, to services and sales, etc.
Successful organizations need the right enterprise resource planning (ERP) or MRP software to help them drive their key business processes, make smarter and faster decisions, and ensure they make the most of their assets and resources.
Columbus knows how to help organizations be successful with ERP.
Columbus specializes in Microsoft Dynamics ERP and MRP solutions for the manufacturing and distribution sectors. This includes Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Columbus and Microsoft Dynamics ERP provide these capabilities for medium to large manufacturing, retail, food, distribution and services organizations in the US and globally.
Why Microsoft Dynamics ERP?
Microsoft Dynamics ERP fits the needs of your organization. Microsoft Dynamics ERP helps drive business performance, measure financial effectiveness and make better business decisions that deliver immediate results on the top- and bottom-lines.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP is a solution:
- familiar to your people
- that fits in with your existing IT systems
- meets the needs of your organization today and tomorrow
- backed by the Microsoft name
Tens of thousands of businesses of all sizes from countries around the world employ Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions to help run their key operations. With Microsoft Dynamics ERP, you can accomplish mission-critical tasks like these across the organization:
- Connect your entire supply chain in a productive, fast-moving flow to improve customer satisfaction, help streamline manufacturing and reduce the cost of doing business.
- Make complete, current financial information and reports available to anybody who needs the information to perform business planning and realise regulatory compliance.
- Simplify and automate routine and repetitious functions so that your employees can focus on more critical tasks. Fulfill the potential and increase the loyalty of your workforce while minimising the cost and complexity of administering salaries, benefits, recruiting and performance management.
- Accomplish project goals and achieve outstanding results within budget, on time and with excellent resource efficiency.
- Look deeper into key performance factors and pinpoint your most profitable customers, most efficient vendors, and potential issues within your organisation that require swift action.
- Meet the unique needs of your industry with specialised functionality tailored to manufacturing and distribution organizations.