We Know Services
Let us help you do better. . .
Columbus knows how to make clients more successful by adapting and implementing proven, Microsoft Dynamics based ERP solutions to maximize the efficiency and overall business performance of service organizations.
Based on our deep industry knowledge in the services industry, we build targeted business solutions on top of the reliable Microsoft Dynamics platform that lets you adapt swiftly to market changes. Our solutions meet 80% of industry requirements right off, and with individual adaption, you will experience the full impact on your business performance with a lower total cost of ownership.
We help you streamline processes to optimize your business in a professional, yet pragmatic way. Our proven SureStep+ process and unique solution sets ensure a faster and less expensive implementation.
By upgrading your legacy system to a Columbus end-to-end business application, your business will achieve:
Columbus can help you streamline processes by connecting core business processes like accounting and human resources, as well as, provide specialized capabilities. Business processes must be transparent but secure, supporting both collaboration and privacy. We can help you:
- Connect financial and project management capabilities
- Estimate projects accurately to improve client satisfaction and loyalty
- Manage process outsourcing
- Deliver on time, on specification
- Effectively allocate internal resources and increase billable hours
- Anticipate shifting demand
Improve business metrics to make optimal business decisions through increased visibility
Real time access to accurate business metrics is vital for your ability to make optimal business decisions, quickly and effectively. We can help you
- Manage projects more effectively
- Improve internal communications
- Maintain compliance with government regulations and reporting requirements
- Meet and exceed service offerings to rapidly changing customer demands
Your ability to manage customer information, contracts, budgets and project management may prove a significant strategic advantage. We can help you:
- Monitor the progress and profitability
- Avoid cost overruns or problems with the allocation of project staff
- Respond to necessary changes in processes or strategies
- Manage cash flow by applying payment retention terms
Increase the productivity of your team and your organization
Service organizations need more visibility into service delivery and billing processes. Workforce profiles vary widely across geographies, making it hard to maintain portfolios of key talent. Optimize utilization of talent by identifying and assigning best-fit resources based on skills and capabilities. In addition, project staff capabilities to collaborate on project documents and information is managed from one place.
Centralize the management of operational processes, administration and institute new mechanisms to monitor compliance so that teams adhere to companies policies, best practices, project standards and government regulations. We can help you:
- Gain more visibility into service delivery and billing processes
- Maintain timely management reporting requirement in a cost effective manner
- Drive operational consistency with common processes for shared services and inter-company transactions
With more than 20 years in the market and 6,000 successful implementations, Microsoft recognizes Columbus as a top global partner.