Enterprise-class Support for Critical Business Applications
With ColumbusCare, you get a dedicated team that knows your system. In many cases, the engagement with the support team starts in your project cycle before go live to ensure a smooth transition and strong relationship.
At Columbus, we believe that support is an essential element of customer success whether you are looking for continued innovation, operational efficiencies or simply system availability. That’s why Columbus has introduced ColumbusCare.
ColumbusCare provides enterprise-class support for many of your critical business applications including Microsoft Dynamics, Columbus Software and related Microsoft enterprise software solutions. Columbus takes a proactive, personalized approach to helping you optimizing your software investments.
Our approach to providing support is based on the fundament that “your system is unique and so is your business”. That’s why ColumbusCare was built to deliver the flexibility and familiarity you need.
We combine optional service levels, variable pricing schemes and value added services into a tiered offering that ensures we meet your needs and your budget.
Columbus team members are dedicated to your organization, so they know you and your system for faster, easier issue resolution.
- Flexible Plans Right-sized for Your Organization
- Highly Skilled Technical and Application Consultants
- Experienced Teams Who Know You and Your Systems
- Multiple Coverage Options to Choose from
- Fixed and Variable Pricing models to Meet Your Budget
- Expertise based on 6,000 successful implementations
- Added Value Services including Discounts and Extended Hours
- Global Knowledge Management Systems for Quicker Response
- Comprehensive Reporting and Advisory Services
Direct access to a dedicated team of support consultants to ensure your applications and data remain available when you need them.
ColumbusCare support teams are built based on their expertise and skills. Combining the right people with robust processes and innovative systems ensures your success.
A host of specialized services are also available that can:
- Optimize the performance of your critical business applications through software improvements, configurations and early awareness of potential issues or vulnerabilities.
- Improve performance through health checks, configurations and recommended patches
- Enhance security through updates and reduced interruptions and problem resolution times.
- Improves system efficiencies to reduce costs and improve effectiveness through new releases and product innovation.
* The specific activities ColumbusCare covers is dependent on the plan you choose. For more details, contact your local Columbus representative. ColumbusCare is not a substitute for Microsoft BREP.