Our proven SureStep+ methodology ensures a faster and less expensive implementation
There is nothing more important to Columbus than a satisfied customer. At Columbus, we have the very best people working with our world-class solution to ensure your success. We complete this picture with our industry-leading implementation methodology – SureStep+.
SureStep+ is a key component of the any solution. This proven process and unique solution sets ensures a faster and less expensive implementation.
By scoping bite-sized projects and phases, Columbus enables retailers to adapt their solutions and realize value, based on investment staging.
A successful ERP implementation means:
- Your business will be able to reap the rewards of your new solution with value delivered early
- Your project will be delivered on time
- Your project costs will be managed with no unforeseen overspend
- Your users will be proficient and excited about their new solution
- You will improve the operational efficiency and increase the competitive advantage of your business
How does SureStep+ help you meet your business goals?
SureStep+ has been developed from years of product, industry and implementation experience. We have taken the standard Microsoft Sure Step methodology and significantly enhanced it based on over 6,000 Columbus projects. SureStep+ is aligned with the PMI (Project Management Institute) and contains clearly defined roles and process ownership utilizing RACI – VS.
- Ensures that all member of the implementation team are aligned and working towards the same goals and expectations
- Ensures that everything is well documented so that even if there are changes in the team there is no data loss or delay
- Includes a number of different project types depending on the size and complexity of your business so that your implementation methodology fits your implementation
- Is a methodology that Columbus uses across all the 40 global offices to ensure consistency and has been designed for both national and international implementations