Manufacturing companies face complex challenges when managing their supply chain processes. Dynamics GP can address most of your industry- and process-specific needs. Have you been able to thoroughly leverage Dynamics GP Manufacturing modules? If you are new to GP or feel like you should be getting more from it, these GPUG classes are for you.
This classroom training is conducted by Dynamics Communities during the Pre-Conference Academy which will be done virtually this year. Sign up for one or both of my courses which will help you understand the primary modules of Dynamics GP Manufacturing and adopt best practices I’ve learned from implementations at leading manufacturers.
Across these two days, you wil learn how to enter and maintain bills of materials, track non-material cost through work centers with routings, and best practices for FIFO Periodic method. You will understand the end-to-end processing of a manufacturing order, which includes component issue transactions, and finished good receipts while learning the lot/serialized items processing and impact of each transaction on the inventory and general ledger. Learn how to harness the power of MRP to generate production and purchasing signals.
- Day 1: Manufacturing Essentials. This class covers the must-have modules with GP Manufacturing
- Understand how manufacturing integrates within GP
- Create and maintain Bills of Materials
- Create and maintain Routings
- Process Manufacturing Orders for in-house production
- Maintain FIFO Periodic (standard cost) items
- Day 2: Extended Functionality. This class covers some additional functionality that you may require
- Understand MRP setup options and how to work with the regeneration output
- Process Manufacturing Orders that include outside processing
- Create Make to Order manufacturing orders from sales transactions
- Set up and utilize the Configurator
Want to see more sessions from my team of experts at this years Community Summit, Click here.