Over the past two years, more than 80% of organizations have moved to Unified Interface, which is the new user-interface client for Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service, Project Service, Field Service and Marketing. As a result, Microsoft recently announced it would be deprecating the legacy web client – or the Classic User Interface for these applications – by Oct. 1, 2020.
If you haven’t made the transition yet, get in front of it before you’re forced to make the move. Customers using the legacy web client for some or all workloads should update their environments as soon as possible.
The benefits of the new Unified Interface include:
- Work anywhere, across mobile, embedded and web clients.
- Focused role creation, which simplifies the user experience by including just the tasks and information for a given role
- Improved navigation
- Improved performance, including improved rendering and faster load times
- Enhanced productivity, reducing clicks for common tasks
- Accessibility, in line with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
Here are some resources on making the move from Microsoft:
- The Microsoft Unified Interface Community
- Unified Interface Playbook
- Checklist: Unified Interface Transition
If you need support, contact us today.