You've probably heard about the benefits of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations module.
By unifying and automating your financial process with advanced AI, D365 F&O enables your business to reduce operational expenses and make smarter and faster decisions. Today, customers have numerous options for customizing and addressing their operational reporting within Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
So, let’s get straight to the point. Here’s why you should upgrade to D365 F&O:
- Cost reduction: D365 F&O helps to identify the redundant resources in your business and minimizes the running costs though optimization and automation. It’s easier to integrate and customize different modules and components of your business and ERP system, such as CRM, BI, IoT and productivity tools. As a result, your business will benefit from cost reduction in customization and less spending on employee training.
- Predictive AI: Using state-of-the-art machine learning, you can close books faster, simplify global financial management and improve cashflow. Get in-depth data-driven insights into customer needs and behaviors to digitally transform your processes and establish meaningful customer relationships. With predictive recommendations and proactive guidance for finance management, increase your profits and engage in product innovation.
- Built-in analytics: Powered by Microsoft Power BI, enhanced analytics lets you better analyze reports, produce data with ease and provide real-time visibility into your operations. There's also the added advantage of the embedded analytical workspace which is used to author reports available in D365 through a form extension.
- Enhanced user interface: The new intuitive user interface is clear and user-friendly. With the personalized activity-based workspace, users can manage processes and assets in real-time.
- Everything in the cloud: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is hosted on Microsoft servers. For you, it means a reduction of costs on maintaining your own servers and hardware. Not to mention the physical space you clear up (which can be reasonable). Cloud also adds elasticity for your business to scale and grow at its own pace. Leveraging the capabilities of Microsoft Azure, the built-in disaster recovery and 24/7 technical support ensures cyber security and protection of workloads and data.
With Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, your business can adopt a holistic approach on architecting the right solution to comprehensively address your business challenges and position your organization for future enhancements.
Easily adjust to changing global financial requirements using a flexible, guided, rules-based chart of accounts and manage changing regulatory requirements with configurable tax, e-invoicing, payment and reporting formats.