Both Business Central and D365 for Sales deliver excellent value for businesses—from managing your financials, automating the supply chain, optimizing your operations and everything in between.
But, how do you differentiate between the two and choose the solution that's right for your business? Lets take a look.
Dynamics 365 Business Central offers a great dashboard in the sales & relationship role center that provides users an overview of prospective customers and their status in the sale pipeline. Users can manage all types of communication between your company and contacts, such as by email, letter, telephone and meetings. Segments enable users to group contacts according to specific criteria, such as industry. Incoming leads can be converted to opportunities associated with salespeople and keep track of potential sales.
D365 Business Central enables your business to:
- Increase financial visibility to accelerate financial close, chart performance in real time and improve forecast accuracy
- Optimize your digital supply chain to maximize profitability with an end-to-end view across operations, purchasing, manufacturing and inventory
- Boost sales and improve service to manage the sales process from start to finish and deliver exceptional service to a connected network of customers
- Deliver projects on time and under budget to plan and monitor your projects with real-time metrics on resources, profitability, tasks and progress
D365 for Sales turns up the volume on all aspects of lead management. Opportunity management is tightly coupled with leads to offer built-in business process flows and logic surrounding revenue. Emails, tasks, appointments, phone calls or custom activities (either from D365 or Outlook) can be linked to provide far greater dimension to the account and contact management. The solution provides more comprehensive, built-in analytics and Sales AI can be used for leads, accounts, contacts and opportunities.
With D365 Sales, elevate your sales transformation by:
- Smart selling with contextual AI to build trusted relationships
- Empowering sellers to focus on customer relationships with unified sales solutions
- Boosting sales productivity with seamless tools for a streamlined sales process
- Integrating sales solutions to drive product innovation while connecting easily to other applications
- Effectively coaching sellers with data-driven feedback and make decisions based on real-time data and drive revenue with conversation intelligence and pipeline analysis
- Increasing sales profitably with advanced insights and replicating successful sales calls
When choosing which is right for your company, consider the seasonality and volume of sales leads, how long the new prospect to customer process is, how important the analytics are and what you need to measure.
What's next? Watch our webinar on how to turn email inquiries into actionable data in D365 Business Central.