Are you new to MRP in Dynamics GP or are you looking to improve how you use it in your business? If your answer is yes, then you are in the right place! I will be presenting on April 24 through GPUG, the Dynamics GP User Group, in one of their upcoming Academy Live classes.
GPUG Academy is similar to our own GP Training courses and other webinars and events we offer throughout the year, with virtual, on-site or hybrid training sessions to meet your GP needs and expectations. This approach to training promises to offer GPUG members an exceptional learning experience. The live instructors are experienced and qualified to ensure that you know how to use MRP in Dynamics GP effectively, providing tips and tricks on how to improve the way you use it within your business.
So now that you have your Inventory, Sites and Supply Chain transactions functioning in GP, allow the MRP engine to do your heavy lifting. Walk away from class ready to start fine-tuning MRP in your own environment.
You can join me on April 24, and learn how to make MRP work for you!
MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) in GP
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
12:45 PM - 4:00 PM (ET)
During the course, you can learn about the required steps to successfully operate MRP, such as:
This session will also include a detailed walk through of the MRP fields on Item Resource Planning and other windows that determine how MRP treats the items. Also, see how the Sales, Purchasing, Inventory and Manufacturing transactions impact MRP and when the Sales Forecasting module can help. During the session, we will:
- Regenerate MRP
- Look at the common inquiry windows
- Discuss best practices
- How to work with the MRP Suggestions to easily create Purchase Orders and Manufacturing Orders
- Learn how to set up and schedule the MRP module
- Explore the MRP calculation options in Item Resource Planning
- Gain a better understanding of how live transactions impact MRP
- Learn how to interpret and respond appropriately to MRP suggestions
- Create Purchase Orders and Manufacturing Orders from MRP
Audience: Planners, Buyers, Schedulers, Inventory Control
Level: Beginning / Intermediate
- Attendees should be familiar with the Inventory and Purchase Order Processing functions in GP
- Knowledge of the Manufacturing module is helpful for environments that use it
Note: MRP is not limited to Manufacturing environments
Does this sound like the class for you? Login to your GPUG account and sign-up.