According to a recent study by Frost & Sullivan, by 2020 customer experience is expected to overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator.
Customer centricity is turning out to be a key priority in the business landscape. Using business intelligence and advanced analytics, companies are on the hunt to gather valuable customer data to turn into meaningful product innovation.
But, how can you leverage the power of advanced insights to improve customer engagements?
With Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, companies can unify data from every channel by collecting insights that enable intelligent action across the entire organization. This helps in creating a meaningful customer interaction at every stage of business and allows organizations to segment and target customers with accuracy.
By improving customer service and satisfaction, organizations are able to convert a single-transaction customer into a higher-value prospect, generating ongoing business in the future.
Sellers need to understand their customers by providing them with the right information, personalization and transparency in their business. D365 Customer Insights lets you identify these opportunities within your customer base to deliver consistent cross-channel experiences and value driven applications. Let’s look at some of the use cases.
- Utilize AI and predictive analytics to detect anomalies and provide faster services
- Implement self-service tools and deliver personalized loyalty offers
- Leverage holistic customer profiles to accelerate the resolution of issues
- Obtain insights to identify opportunities and predict buying trends
- Monitor KPIs to improve the ROI of marketing
Using D365 Customer Insights, use an intuitive and flexible customer data platform to unlock insights and power personalized customer experiences. It’s just the beginning. Unify all your customer data across all your business platforms to a get a single view of customers. Your customer satisfaction journey gets better at every turn.
To build a customer-centric business, you must be able to manage the customer lifecycle on a unified system. Microsoft’s reliable and trusted platform lets you extend your business applications with intuitive experiences and accessible shared data.
With AI-driven insights, you can make better decisions and proactively improve customer satisfaction. Your business can discover new trends, buying patterns and identify and fix issues before they impact your customers. By staying ahead of the curve, D365 Customer Insights enables you to be a step ahead of your competitors.
Let’s sum it up. With D365 Customer Insights, you can:
- Deliver a fast and personalized service to exceed customer expectations
- Innovate with AI-driven data to empower employees with actionable insights
- Engage customers with real-time data and provide a comprehensive view of your customers’ journey
- Analyze data from connected devices and resolve issues proactively
- Differentiate your brand and add value to every interaction
Now that you’ve learned how to build a customer-centric approach in your business, watch this webinar with one of our customer experience experts to learn how Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications can transform the way you talk to your customers.