Digital Leadership Director
||Digital Leadership Director
||SVP Services of Columbus Group
Columbus is looking for an outstanding leader to lead Columbus’ Service Offering Management function with the goal of enabling Columbus to sustain and grow our leadership position in the enterprise solutions market.
Columbus Service Offering Management is a corporate function in Columbus and aims at:
- Broadening our offerings to our international marketplace.
- Developing and maintaining standardized and packaged services (services and software/other forms of IP) in our existing lines of business as well as develop services for our new lines of businesses; preferably from a global sourcing setup. Local services may also be applied – but framework of marketing, selling and delivery will be the same. The keyword is selling “digital assets” by issuing a Global Services Catalog.
- Bringing a portfolio management approach to service offering management by structuring Columbus service offerings in form of a ‘Global Services Catalog’.
- Managing end to end value realization and lifecycle of services covering market research and opportunity analysis, competition benchmarking, differentiation and competitive positioning, service offerings definition, Go to market approach, sales support, field feedback and continued evolution.
Main purpose of the job
The Digital Leadership Director acts as an entrepreneur, strategist and a cross-functional team leader to deliver on the above mandate.
The role requires deep experience and understanding of International IT Services business. A passion for both services offerings, managing a wide rate of stakeholders and leading people is key ingredient of succeeding in this role.
The key expectations from this role are:
- Bring a deep understanding of the IT marketplace and IT services strategies to the organization.
- Develop well-defined framework(s) to transform individual services into differentiated offerings delivering superior Customer Experiences, with high degree of repeatability and standardization.
- Work with a diverse set of stakeholders, primarily from among the senior management to influence, drive and facilitate adoption of service offerings and resulting achievement of Columbus business goals (Revenue growth with profitability).
- Enabling company growth by “easy to understand and use services”, which can be sold and deployed to all Columbus marketplaces; preferably delivered by applying global sourcing.
The Digital Leadership Director will lead the program of Columbus Service Catalog – our all-encompassing offering to our marketplaces.
The Global Services Catalog will encompass services from many service lines; some mature and some still on the drawing board – and this all need to be orchestrated into one coherent services offering catalog.
The Global Services Catalog constitutes a full offering to the marketplace – and drives the definition and prioritization of new products and capabilities for the total offering areas. This includes defining the overall market opportunities and overall business case, working with services to plan delivery, working with Sales and Marketing on Go to Market plans and working with Sales for enablement and customer relationship management.
You will report to the Senior Vice President of Services, and your stakeholders will be global Line-of-Business owners as well Business Unit Executives running the individual marketplace.
- Master degree, in Business and Administration, or similar is preferable (commercial and IT in combination is an advantage)
- 15+ years’ of total experience within IT Services industry
- 5+ years of line management within IT Services industry
- Demonstrable experience in driving and supporting organizational change and development programs
- Experience with Service offering development and implementation of service catalog framework in large organizations will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable experience with driving and leading global programs with participation from diverse geographies.
- Demonstrable global outlook and ability to work in culture-neutral manner
- Market and user researches feeds you mentally.
- You are a proficient leader and motivator to both the management team and employees.
- You have a point of view on Product and Services Visions and experience-based roadmaps drives your output.
- You have a good understanding of Go-To-Market planning and execution.
- You understand Business Operations Business models, Forecasts, Revenue & budgets, Metrics & Key Performance Indicators) and adopt a structured approach to organize your work.
- You have an energetic and passionate approach to people and challenges.
- You are a proactive “problem solver,” focused on high quality results.
- You put in practice excellent stakeholder management skills in your daily work.
- You are able to influence people and make them follow you and support you without having the formal line management.
- You are an assertive and clear communicator with bias for over-communication (fluent in English, both verbal and written).
- You are able to delegate effectively - with precise description of the task, objectives and performance as well as strong on follow up on results.
As a person:
- You are self-starter and self-driven.
- You are demanding and ambitious, but at the same time, you are compassionate and have empathy.
- You exhibit good high level of emotional intelligence in your interactions and can handle conflicts and setbacks in a healthy manner.
- You can create trust and win support for own ideas / views of your colleagues.
- You are results-driven.
- You are able to manage peak workloads and have high stress tolerance.
- You have hands-on approach to work with attention to details, while maintaining focus on the big picture.
- You are assertive and not hesitant to put forward your views but you listen to others in order to understand.
- You have balanced approach to leadership - "give and take" – ability to compromise.
- You have bias for data over opinions and have good analytical abilities.
- You deliver and expect high quality standards.
- You exhibit high integrity in all your interactions and are aware of your value system as your internal map.
To apply to this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org