Due to the pandemic, CRM systems became more integral to organizations than ever before. With businesses forced into remote working overnight, then came a host of additional challenges, many centred around the capabilities and set up of their CRM systems.
In this report we breakdown the following 4 key insights:
- Well-integrated CRM systems transform business resiliency through a pandemic
- Shared CRM systems create harmony amongst different departments
- Employees see a single source of truth as the key to great CX
- AI-powered automation is the future of CRM
57% of executives were unable to maintain their customer engagement levels during the shift to remote work because their CRM systems were not well-integrated and accessible.
Those businesses that prioritized better training and integration of their CRM system were better prepared for change. So, how can businesses optimize their CRM system to maintain and improve customer experience in 2022?
In this report you'll also discover:
- The top challenges facing employees
- How advanced capabilities can benefit your customer lifecycle
- Where employees see your CRM system being most effective
Read the full report here: