There are many fantastic resources and communication tools that can enable businesses to keep doing business across the world.
Here is a short list of useful Microsoft offers and resources that aim to give you some tools and guidance at this difficult time:
- Working remotely during challenging times - letter from Lily Zheng Director, Microsoft China
- Guidance on how to Support remote workers using Microsoft Teams
- 6-month free trial for MS Teams
- Crisis Communication App - Set up and learn about the Crisis Communicator PowerApp Template
- Company Communicator App Template for MS Teams
Getting your modern workplace up and running
The Modern Workplace is evolving at lightning speed, with distributed teams, brand-new business models, and complex security issues. The right digital tools connect and support employees, wherever they are, to encourage productivity, engagement, and collaboration.
With Microsoft Teams, a hub for teamwork in Office 365, you can make sure that you and your team keep all your team's chats, meetings, files, and apps together in one place.
If you need help to get started with all this and more today, you can request a call back here.
Columbus is following the corona situation closely and we are strongly committed to continue to serve our customers while ensuring the safety of our employees. You can read our full statement here.