The 9th October 2018 is etched in the minds of many and, if not already, is a date that all AX2009, AX2012 and AX2012 R2 customers should be thinking about. Are you wondering why? Columbus Enterprise Account Manager, Glen Bignall explores...
Microsoft mainstream support
- Security update support
- Non-security Hotfix support
- Design change and feature requests
- Self-service support (Microsoft knowledge base, Microsoft help and support sites)
What’s the difference?
- Security updates
- Non-Security Hotfixes
Where does this leave you now?
1. Talk to your partner
- Where you want to be as a business – what are your goals and aspirations?
- What is your appetite for risk – are you willing to step outside of your comfort zone?
- What is your business roadmap – where do you want to go and how will you get there?