The 9th October 2018 is etched in the minds of many and, if not already, is a date that all AX2009, AX2012 and AX2012 R2 customers should be thinking about. Are you wondering why? Columbus Enterprise Account Manager, Glen Bignall explores...
If you’re using AX2012 R3 currently, then you should already be thinking about 12th October 2021.
Microsoft mainstream support
- Security update support
- Non-security Hotfix support
- Design change and feature requests
- Self-service support (Microsoft knowledge base, Microsoft help and support sites)
This might sound worrying but the good news is that all three products enter extended support until 12th October 2021.
What’s the difference?
- Security updates
- Non-Security Hotfixes
Where does this leave you now?
1. Talk to your partner
- Where you want to be as a business – what are your goals and aspirations?
- What is your appetite for risk – are you willing to step outside of your comfort zone?
- What is your business roadmap – where do you want to go and how will you get there?