There is much talk across retail and distribution businesses today around the idea of Connected Commerce, but what is it? In short, it's regarded as the next step from omni-channel commerce, giving you one version of the truth and the ability to have all of your channels connected and sharing data with you in real time.
So, why should this matter to you?
The answer is simple… Connected Commerce will enable you to differentiate from the “me too” players, which is essential in today’s highly competitive market, dominated by big brands. Differentiation, as you will know, is critical to the growth and sustainability of any business.
With Connected Commerce, you can ensure that every customer interaction with your organisation reflects and reinforces your brand values. It will give your customers an exceptional and consistent experience across all channels; it can be your differentiator and ultimately help you to achieve your growth goals.
Wondering how you can get started?
To help you understand how Connected Commerce can be put into practice and visualise the true impact that its adoption can have on your business, we have created the eBook, Your Connected Commerce Recipe: A Building Blocks Guide.
Downloading this eBook will help to further enhance your knowledge on:
- What is Connected Commerce and how can you take advantage of it?
- The benefits your business will see through Connected Commerce
- Which business questions you should ask prior to implementation
- How to instigate the change in your organisation to enable success with Connected Commerce
- Your key focus areas during deployment
- How to take action to improve business responsiveness